- Enter your domain name +/cpanel into the internet browser
- Login to cPanel with your credentials
- Scroll and search for the WordPress icon under Softaculous App Installer
- Click the “Install” button
- Delete “wp” from the In Directory box
- Update the Username and Password and make any other desired changes.
- Choose one of the free themes to install (Optional)
- Click “Install” to initiate the installation
- You may now access your WordPress Dashboard via the admin URL (www.yourname.com/wp-admin)
If you are buying with Hello Ambi Designs & Hosting, all of the hosting plans come with a 1-Click WordPress install and if you have any trouble, we will install it for you! Click here and start your blog now.
And just like that, you’re done! You did it!
Congratulations, you’ve officially completed the WordPress Quick Start Guide! I’m so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself.
Taking the steps to own your own content is important and will allow you to scale your blog business. The sky is the limit. So this is a moment that deserves to be celebrated. Take this momentum, this positive energy, and feeling of success, and channel it into your business.
If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for more ways to level up your money and your skills.
So where does your blog fit in that equation? Bossing up your blog is the best way to leverage the internet to make a great first impression, convert leads, and attract new eyes to your business.
Interest in developing your #1 money-making online tool, like the pros?
The WordPress Weekender:
The WordPress Weekender is your deep dive into understanding the technical side of your WordPress blog. Learn the systems and advanced settings that will have your blog looking like designer quality.
Inside the course you’ll get:
- The WordPress Weekender Schedule so that you can finish setting up your blog in a jiffy
- My Favorite WordPress Plugins that make everything work seamlessly together
- The Blog Audit Checklist
- Resources to choose the best premium theme for your blog without breaking the bank
- Tips for strengthening your blog’s security (a must to prevent having your blog hacked)